Alpha Insight’s Energy Trading Risk Summit brings together risk and trading professionals to discuss the rapid evolution of energy risk management, share best practices and gain valuable insight on how to survive and thrive in today’s market place.
We have partnered with Alpha Insight and CCRO to sponsor an in-person inaugural event in 2019 and two virtual conferences in 2020. We will be sponsoring two virtual conferences this year and an in-person even in November. This conference was focused on technology.
Veritas is proud to show our support as a Silver Sponsors of the event. August Al-Uqdah, Partner and Co-Founder, spoke on a panel discussing ETRM related topics.
The panel included:
- Moderator: Patrick Reames, ComTech Advisors
- Karen Lucas, FIS
- Sonia Ghosh, ETRM Specialist, Varo Energy
Panel Discussion: Evaluating future developments on the ETRM horizon to lower commodity trading risk, increase efficiency and reduce violations
- This interactive panel discussion will explore future developments in ETRM and its potential for companies looking to streamline core processes, reduce manual operational costs and drive automation in a volatile energy environment. It will also explore:
- Refining an ETRM implementation strategy to lower operational risk through automated end-to-end trading processes
- How does ETRM reduce counter-party risk through transparent straight-through processing, improved credit risk documentation and improved collaboration
- Improving regulatory compliance through real time risk reporting, market analysis and the elimination of manual error
For more information about the conference or about our services, contact us.
At Veritas Total Solutions, one way we stay up-to-date with the latest energy industry trends is by attending conferences and events. We believe in sharing our thoughts and ideas with peers, clients and colleagues so everyone can benefit from what we learned at these conferences and events. Please note, all of our event recaps are interpretations and opinions on the topics discussed. If you want to chat with us about a specific event or if you are interested in learning more about our specific capabilities, contact us or subscribe to our blog to stay connected.