Alpha Insight’s Energy Trading Risk Summit brings together risk and trading professionals to discuss the rapid evolution of energy risk management, share best practices and gain valuable insight on how to survive and thrive in today’s market place.
We have partnered with Alpha Insight and CCRO to sponsor an in-person inaugural event in 2019 and two virtual conferences in 2020. We will be sponsoring two virtual conferences this year and an in-person even in November.
Veritas is proud to show our support as a Silver Sponsors of the event.
Veritas did not speak at this summit, but we have served Canadian clients recently in the following areas:
- Assisted with CTRM upgrade for refined products
- Added and integrated newly acquired companies to CTRM
- Provided UAT support for CTRM upgrade
- Preformed daily functions including price uploads and exposure reporting for Middle Office
- Analyzed and designed business process flows and custom features to streamline business processes
- Preformed analysis on WACOG calculations and inventory management
- Designed a new portable valuation with enhanced features that more accurately value inventory
- Ensured data was flowing correctly in the system
- Identified and eliminated redundant data and put in place measure to reduce redundant data
- Analyzed sources of errors in reports and identified solutions to improve data accuracy
We are here to serve you!
If you have a role needing to be filled, assessment or advisory work or help with a larger project like a CTRM implementation or upgrade, we can help! Contact Joel Powell, Business Development Executive, at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information!
At Veritas Total Solutions, one way we stay up-to-date with the latest energy industry trends is by attending conferences and events. We believe in sharing our thoughts and ideas with peers, clients and colleagues so everyone can benefit from what we learned at these conferences and events. Please note, all of our event recaps are interpretations and opinions on the topics discussed. If you want to chat with us about a specific event or if you are interested in learning more about our specific capabilities, contact us or subscribe to our blog to stay connected.