In our first webinar of the 5-part CTRM webinar series, our two experts, Amber Storey and August Al-Uqdah, cover topics and tips related to CTRM system selections. Whether you are currently going through a CTRM system selection and find yourself "stuck" or you plan to be in one in the near future, these tips will be beneficial to you.
Fresh and fun format
We took a challenge-style approach to this webinar series. We had 4 rounds, covering 4 topics specific to CTRM system selections. Amber and August each had 2 minutes to respond to each topic and we voted on a winner based on data points and delivery at the end of each round. We will reveal the topics of each round -- but you will have to watch the webinar to find out who won!
The topics follow our CTRM system selection process, as noted below. Here are the topics that we covered:
- Round #1 (Align): Where do you start?
- Round #2 (Define): What criteria do you use to choose a solution?
- Round #3 (Select): What does your solution look like?
- Round #4 (Roadmap): You selected a solution, now what?
To watch now, click on the link or button below. Enjoy!
All of the on-demand webinars are available for the series. We cover the CTRM implementation journey from system selection to implementation to post Go-Live support.
- CTRM System Selection - featuring Amber Storey & August Al-Uqdah
- Preparing for a CTRM Implementation - featuring Shirin Vakil & August Al-Uqdah
- Preparing for Go-Live - featuring Candace Keegan & Matt Schuetz
- Getting to 100% User Adoption - featuring Myra Suarez & Eddie Harper
- Successfully Tracking KPIs Post Go-Live - featuring Janette Lindner & Brad Kyer
We host a wide variety of webinars and workshops for our clients and peers. If you have a specific question about this webinar or you are interested in our custom webinars and workshops, contact us for more information.