In our second webinar of the 5-part CTRM webinar series, our two experts, Candace Keegan and Matt Schuetz, cover topics and tips related to preparing for Go-Live. At this point, we are in the implementation stages (also known as design & execute). Proper implementation and testing execution will ensure a seamless and successful Go-Live.
Fresh and fun format
We took a challenge-style approach to this webinar series. We had 3 rounds, covering 3 topics specific to preparing for a CTRM implementation. Candace and Matt each had 2 minutes to respond to each topic and we voted on a winner based on data points and delivery at the end of each round. We will reveal the topics of each round -- but you will have to watch the webinar to find out who won!
Here are the topics that we covered:
- Round #1: What early implementation best practices lead to a successful go-live?
- Round #2: What testing best practices lead to a successful go-live?
- Round #3: What are the most critical project items to ensure a successful go-live?
To watch now, click on the link or button below. Enjoy!
All of the on-demand webinars are available for the series. We cover the CTRM implementation journey from system selection to implementation to post Go-Live support.
- CTRM System Selection- featuring Amber Storey & August Al-Uqdah
- Preparing for a CTRM Implementation - featuring Shirin Vakil & August Al-Uqdah
- Preparing for Go-Live - featuring Candace Keegan & Matt Schuetz
- Getting to 100% User Adoption - featuring Myra Suarez & Eddie Harper
- How to Keep Your CTRM Ecosystem Performing - featuring Janette Lindner & Brad Kyer
We host a wide variety of webinars and workshops for our clients and peers. If you have a specific question about this webinar or you are interested in our custom webinars and workshops, contact us for more information.