In our firth and final webinar of the 5-part CTRM webinar series, our two experts, Janette Lindner and Brad Kyer, cover topics and tips related to Post Go-Live: How to Keep Your CTRM Ecosystem Performing. In this stage, we focus on maximizing business value. We covered how to start realizing business value, using daily maintenance to continually add value and what enhancements you do to keep system optimized and gaining value in the long-run.
Fresh and fun format
We took a challenge-style approach to this webinar series. We had 3 rounds, covering 3 topics specific to stabilization. Janette and Brad each had 2 minutes to respond to each topic and we voted on a winner based on data points and delivery at the end of each round. We will reveal the topics of each round -- but you will have to watch the webinar to find out who won!
Here are the topics that we covered:
- Round #1: What do you cross the "break even" point and start to realize value out of the CTRM system?
- Round #2: What is the most important thing about support and general daily maintenance to continue gaining value?
- Round #3: How do you know when you've reached the North Star and how do you continue to optimize?
To watch now, click on the link or button below. Enjoy!
All of the on-demand webinars are available for the series. We cover the CTRM implementation journey from system selection to implementation to post Go-Live support.
- CTRM System Selection- featuring Amber Storey & August Al-Uqdah
- Preparing for a CTRM Implementation - featuring Shirin Vakil & August Al-Uqdah
- Preparing for Go-Live - featuring Candace Keegan & Matt Schuetz
- Getting to 100% User Adoption - featuring Myra Suarez & Eddie Harper
- Successfully Tracking KPIs Post Go-Live - featuring Janette Lindner & Brad Kyer
We host a wide variety of webinars and workshops for our clients and peers. If you have a specific question about this webinar or you are interested in our custom webinars and workshops, contact us for more information.