In our second webinar of the 5-part CTRM webinar series, our two experts, Shirin Vakil and August Al-Uqdah, cover topics and tips related to preparing for a CTRM implementation. At this point, we have a roadmap but we still need to transition from a roadmap to a project plan, define and set-up governance and build a winning team.
Fresh and fun format
We took a challenge-style approach to this webinar series. We had 3 rounds, covering 3 topics specific to preparing for a CTRM implementation. Shirin and August each had 2 minutes to respond to each topic and we voted on a winner based on data points and delivery at the end of each round. We will reveal the topics of each round -- but you will have to watch the webinar to find out who won!
The topics follow our CTRM system selection process, as noted below. Here are the topics that we covered:
- Round #1: How do you transition from a roadmap to a project plan?
- Round #2: How do you establish governance to ensure success?
- Round #3: How do you build a winning team?
To watch now, click on the link or button below. Enjoy!
All of the on-demand webinars are available for the series. We cover the CTRM implementation journey from system selection to implementation to post Go-Live support.
- CTRM System Selection - featuring Amber Storey & August Al-Uqdah
- Preparing for a CTRM Implementation - featuring Shirin Vakil & August Al-Uqdah
- Preparing for Go-Live - featuring Candace Keegan & Matt Schuetz
- Getting to 100% User Adoption - featuring Myra Suarez & Eddie Harper
- Successfully Tracking KPIs Post Go-Live - featuring Janette Lindner & Brad Kyer
We host a wide variety of webinars and workshops for our clients and peers. If you have a specific question about this webinar or you are interested in our custom webinars and workshops, contact us for more information.