In our forth webinar of the 5-part CTRM webinar series, our two experts, Myra Suarez and Eddie Harper, cover topics and tips related to Stabilization: Getting to 100% User Adoption. At this point in the Value Curve, we have the CTRM system is live and are now entering our first post go-live phase, stabilization. In this stage, we focus on issue resolution and user adoption and start realizing value out of the system.
Fresh and fun format
We took a challenge-style approach to this webinar series. We had 3 rounds, covering 3 topics specific to stabilization. Myra and Eddie each had 2 minutes to respond to each topic and we voted on a winner based on data points and delivery at the end of each round. We will reveal the topics of each round -- but you will have to watch the webinar to find out who won!
Here are the topics that we covered:
- Round #1: What do you need to know about stabilization before starting?
- Round #2: What does it mean to be “stable” and how do I get there?
- Round #3: How do you continue to build momentum?
To watch now, click on the link or button below. Enjoy!
All of the on-demand webinars are available for the series. We cover the CTRM implementation journey from system selection to implementation to post Go-Live support.
- CTRM System Selection - featuring Amber Storey & August Al-Uqdah
- Preparing for a CTRM Implementation - featuring Shirin Vakil & August Al-Uqdah
- Preparing for Go-Live - featuring Candace Keegan & Matt Schuetz
- Getting to 100% User Adoption - featuring Myra Suarez & Eddie Harper
- Successfully Tracking KPIs Post Go-Live - featuring Janette Lindner & Brad Kyer
We host a wide variety of webinars and workshops for our clients and peers. If you have a specific question about this webinar or you are interested in our custom webinars and workshops, contact us for more information.